Essentials plugin for HouseBot

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
kbosscawen

Essentials plugin for HouseBot

Post by kbosscawen »

Alan - In your Meedio Housebot announcement you stated...
In the near future we will release a Meedio HouseBot plugin that provides real-time two-way control between Meedio Essentials and Meedio HouseBot
Can you give any guidance on what near future means? Within a week? A month? I'm probably not alone in that my purchase of Meedio Essentials hinges on this plugin.

Thanks.

++Keith.
wordgasm

Re: Essentials plugin for HouseBot

Post by wordgasm »

kbosscawen wrote:Alan - In your Meedio Housebot announcement you stated...
In the near future we will release a Meedio HouseBot plugin that provides real-time two-way control between Meedio Essentials and Meedio HouseBot
Can you give any guidance on what near future means? Within a week? A month? I'm probably not alone in that my purchase of Meedio Essentials hinges on this plugin.

Thanks.

++Keith.

Any things a newb should consider for initial setup, with regards to the 2-way intagration?
acheslow

Post by acheslow »

I doubt it would be within a week but I can't really say right now. I can tell you that I have it fully working at home and it is very cool but we need to rewrite some of the internals and then test it before we release it.
eirikso

Post by eirikso »

So, what you are saying is more like "one month" than "one week".

According to the company called SnapStream "Coming Soon" is at least 6 months. (Ref. Beyond Media)

It seems like you are closer than 6 months... I know that you can not give us a fixed date, but would it be stupid to hope for a "Meedio HouseBot Meedio Essentials Plugin" within one month?

_eirikso

PS. Cool name... "Meedio HouseBot Meedio Essentials Plugin"... LOL
eirikso

Post by eirikso »

...because of some error my last post was posted twice. Guess I better edit this one to another suggestion for a name:

"Meedio HouseBot Essentials Plugin"

Anyone better?

_eirikso
acheslow

Post by acheslow »

It's never stupid to hope :-) But of course I can't say whether it will be in a month. I'll be more comfortable giving an ETA after testing has started.