Not alot of response to post in here is there!

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
talisman

Not alot of response to post in here is there!

Post by talisman »

as above
Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
sbass

Post by sbass »

Idea have no what you're talking about...
Sorry for my bad foreign policy,

I'm American... :P
portal45

Post by portal45 »

too mee confused well as[period] [space] Right[quesiton mark] :shock:
-------->

Walk a mile in a mans shoes before you judge him. Then you'll be a mile away AND have his shoes!!! Mwahahaha!
CyberVillain

Post by CyberVillain »

i actually took my time and searched on the games name and it came up with alot of posts that has zero posts, maybe thats what he mean? :)
bunker12

Re: Not alot of response to post in here is there!

Post by bunker12 »

talisman wrote:as above
It's not only what you ask, it's how you ask. Not to mention the fact that sometimes people don't know the answers.
jawgee

Post by jawgee »

YOU MADE ME DROP MY ICE CREAM!!!
talisman

Post by talisman »

Oh no sorry i made you drop your ice cream :shock:

But what i mean is there seems to be a lot of people asking for help with lots of people looking at the posts and no responses/help. Ok you may not know the answers but people look to the experts for help. Housebot doesnt seem to have the support Essintials or TV has.

I mean this post has more repsonse as a waste of time than the people looking for real help!!
bunker12

Post by bunker12 »

I'm not an expert, I'm a user. I help out where I can. I read many posts but when I can't help I hope someone else does. Sometimes everyone does that, and that's what you see if you look at the unanswered posts search from the forum index page. Feel free to dig in with some of those.
talisman

Post by talisman »

So my point still stands, ur a user, NOT an expert, and as i said, there doesnt seem to be as much help in here as in Essentials and TV from Meedio experts.
Circe640
Advanced Member

EXPERTS ARE FRUSTRATED!!!

Post by Circe640 »

I am one of the early and long term users of HouseBot so I guess I am somewhat close to being an expert. Scott - the original builder is the only true 'expert'. There used to be a number of 'regular experts - (experienced users)' here but they have - like me - been spending less and less time on the board because since Meedio took over virtually nothing has been done with HouseBot. I have two plugins for Music and Video that would allow HouseBot a reasonably good Juke Box and Movie Box facility. They were almost ready for general release when Meedio took over HouseBot. Because of this, the gentleman who wrote the VB SDK that these plugins use, declined to make it available for the commercial Meedio version. I have been waiting for over a year now for a Meedio released VB SDK to re-do these plugins and release. There are others like me who can dabble in VB but not C. Maybe once Meedio starts paying attention to HouseBot and releases some real improvements and a VB SDK so more of us out there can add our own functionality to the product, then more of the experienced users (experts) will frequent the board more often. ALLAN ARE YOU LISTENING!!!
acheslow

Post by acheslow »

Yes, I hear you and I do understand. We're doing the best we can with the available resources. We do have some updates planned but the effort involved is not insignificant.