Sold--Disregard this thread

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
Monkey Boy

Sold--Disregard this thread

Post by Monkey Boy »

I have never gotten around to using my copy of Housebot :oops: , so I decided to sell it and use the proceeds to buy a copy of Meedio TV to go along with Essentials. I'm not sure if ebay links are allowed on here, but if you do a search for "Meedio Housebot" you should see my auction (seller name stickstickly1111). I am asking $59.99 for it, or best offer.

Cheers,

MB

edit: Link added

http://cgi.ebay.com/Meedio-Housebot-Hom ... dZViewItem
Last edited by Monkey Boy on Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talisman

Post by talisman »

If this is legitement with the Meedio guys here, ill give ya £30 GBP for it.
Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy »

I have not been asked to take it down yet, so I assume it is okay with the Meedio guys. How much is that in US dollars? I only take payment through paypal in USD. If you are serious about it, just go to the auction and click on the "Submit Best Offer" link and put in your offer.

edit: Just figured it out to be ~53 dollars US. This would be fine, though I'm not sure if Paypal converts currency. If you are serious and paypal will do the conversion, then put in an offer for $50 US (~28 GBP) and I will accept it.
talisman

Post by talisman »

i meant legit in are they aware and is this ok, what am i getting is it just the licence code (registration code).

not bein funny but rather have somone like scottbot check the code and say YUP then part with the cash mate.

if this does happen then ill take it off you no probs.

rob
Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy »

Yes, this is a registration code that has never been used. You are welcome to get the Meedio guys to check it out, but I cannot fork over the code to you personally until I have the cash in hand (I hope you understand). For what it's worth, I can assure you it's 100% legitimate, and have 100% positive feedback on my ebay seller account to prove it. Thanks for your interest.
talisman

Post by talisman »

Scottbot if your out there is it poss for any Meedio Guy to confirm this is ok if Mokey PMs you or one of you the details, so i can purchase this code. I dont want to get lumped out in the future.

Im sure your a top bloke monkey, but i always go for the caution side of things.

Hope they reply tomorrow, so we can square up, and no probs wouldnt expect you to give it to me with the cash first. Id be the same trust me lol.

speak tomorrow fingers crossed. :lol:
David O

Post by David O »

Why have you blocked non-US bids?
Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy »

David O wrote:Why have you blocked non-US bids?

Sorry about that. Usually, when I'm selling something, I only ship to the US, but I guess that doesn't really matter when I am emailing the product. :oops:

Just forgot to remove it. You should be able to bid now. :)
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

talisman wrote:Scottbot if your out there is it poss for any Meedio Guy to confirm this is ok if Mokey PMs you or one of you the details, so i can purchase this code. I dont want to get lumped out in the future.
I'm not sure how the licensing works. I don't work for Meedio, so I can't speak for them. You should contact Alan Cheslowat Meedio.
Scott
Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy »

Item has sold. Thanks for looking guys. Now I can upgrade my essentials to pro. :D
talisman

Post by talisman »

:o wow if you said £15 to me id not have worried about it and snapped it off ya lol
Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy »

Yeah, well, all I was really looking for was the $ to buy Meedio TV, and since I have a $10 off coupon for being a forum member before the Meedio days, I decided to take the offer when I received it.