property labels with tranparent background 'flicker'

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
yaccri
HouseBot Special Member

property labels with tranparent background 'flicker'

Post by yaccri »

In the main panel I have a few property labels that sometimes are displayed and in other times not.

I use tranparent background for all these property labels. When defining the property labels without transparent background, the display is correct!

I need the tranparent background.

Any suggestions?
bunker12

Post by bunker12 »

Perhaps you could try to upgrade your graphics driver? Do you run DirectX 9.0c? Just a few ideas.
kilowatt

Post by kilowatt »

Did you solve this problem? I have a new computer where this happens. I have not changed the theme and I am using the same version of software remote. This computer has an ATI RADEON X600 video adapter. I updated the video driver and made sure it was running the latest DIRECTX 9.0c.

Anyone have any other suggestions to try. Changing the background color of the text so it's not transparent fixes the problem. Text labels seem to works even with the transparent background. Text displaying property values that may or may not update appear and disappear sporadically.
yaccri
HouseBot Special Member

Post by yaccri »

I didn't find a solution to this problem.

I experience this issue with several computers, so I believe that it is not hardware or even driver related.