CDJ and sample files.

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
dpgriffith

CDJ and sample files.

Post by dpgriffith »

I am trying to setup CDJ with my SlinkE but following the steps one by one can not seem to get anything to work. I have read a few posts that elude to some sample config files but can not seem to find them. Many links point to the Meedio site. So the questions are: Does anyone have some detailed instructions on how to set up CDJ? and where are the sample config files?

Here is more info: When I add the CDJ.cde file to slink config I get these two errors:

SlinkE Error: [Error loading device: improper / no device type specified (must be CM11a, DEVRX, DEVRXTX, DEVTX, DXS, IR, IRTXONLY, LOWLEVEL, TIMER, or SLINK)]

Error adding device SlinkE1CDJ1 to Slink-e at location [13].

So far I can't get past this part which would indicate to me something wrong with the cde file.

Thanks
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

I wish I could offer some advice, but I haven't even thought about the CDJ configuration in years.

However, I did find this config export (attached) that may be helpful (may not be helpful too).
Attachments
CDJ Sample.hbx
(3.8 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Scott
dpgriffith

Post by dpgriffith »

Is anybody else using CDJ with HouseBot? I have tried several times to figure this thing out and so far, no luck at all. The sample files would seem to indicate that it is bi-directional but I see nothing to indicate how it should work.