Z-Wave USB Interface ZCU201

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
derek

Z-Wave USB Interface ZCU201

Post by derek »

I am planning on switching over from X10 to Z-Wave for lights and movement sensors. I have purchased a sample of Z-Wave 240V 50 Hz devices for testing but cannot get ZCU201 to work with Housebot. Looking through other forum posts it seems that the new model USB interface is not yet supported. Is that correct?
Error received is Can't Load Ftd2xx.dll.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

The ZCU201 is not supported in the current installation. I am currently working on a plugin for the ZCU/ZCS 101/201 controllers.

If you are interested in beta testing it, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you a copy when ready.
Scott
JonFo

Post by JonFo »

Ah, that explains it.

Scott, please drop me a copy when ready for Beta.
_______

Jonathan
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

Will do
Scott
derek

Re: Z-Wave USB ZCU201

Post by derek »

ScottBot wrote:The ZCU201 is not supported in the current installation. I am currently working on a plugin for the ZCU/ZCS 101/201 controllers.

If you are interested in beta testing it, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you a copy when ready.
Hi Scott
Was this device included in Ver 3.2 or 3.3 as I still get the same error regarding FTD2xx.dll
derek

Re: Z-Wave USB Interface ZCU201

Post by derek »

I have got the ZCU-201 working using the ZWave Serial hardware interface instead of USB.
The zwave controller installed in Windows as a serial port using USB to serial driver.
ScottBot
Site Admin

Re: Z-Wave USB Interface ZCU201

Post by ScottBot »

Great!
Scott