Dakkar Question. Plus HB assistance if any1 around can help?

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
talisman

Post by talisman »

Hi Dakar, YES that may help me so thanks for that.

As for the switch. I didnt want to have the switch in my room at all as i purely wanted to control the screen by remote. So my swich is actually in the ceiling space.

BUT i do not think the switch was a two way thing, i think it is only able to Receive command info, andd not able to send its status.
Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
talisman

Post by talisman »

Dakar im trying to do this but im confussed!!!

Ok i can already (before i try this) turn my lights on, off dimm, screen up down. But if im running MTV of watchin a film, and press light on/off it drops out of the dvd player, MTV back to the main menu. Meedio team is looking at this already to fix it.

So if this you have suggested works in the background and doesnt take you out the screen im in fansastic. ive added the script you gave me and altered the location and device names.

but you have this

program="C:\Program Files\Meedio\Meedio HouseBot\Plugins\Devices\HB_Control.exe" params=" /O 80 /S pwd /T Luci ON /C ET " />

this is where u loose me as i dont have HB_Control.exe so obviously does work, also what are all the params about?? i dont understand it
talisman

Post by talisman »

Ok Dakar i finally figured this out. and got it to work.

But im still stuck at the same point. If your watching Meedio TV or DVD palyer etc it doesnt work. If you stop the player, tv an are in a menu screen it works fine, just not when running a program. have you managed this at all?