Config for sample screen available?

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
jeffelliott

Config for sample screen available?

Post by jeffelliott »

Hi all - It's been a while since I've been here, and it looks as if things are moving along nicely! Now that my room is finished, I need to get busy with automation.

I noticed this screenshot and was very impressed:

Does someone have an export of that theme and associated images so that I might extend t for my needs? If so, can it be posted here or shall I provide an email address?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Jeff[/img]
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

That's the actual panel from my system. It's kinda funny to see it as the poster ad for HouseBot.

I can't really give you a config export, since it's very specific to my setup. However, if you use the CEBotics Red skin available here, you can get the various control images used in the theme.
Scott
Circe640
Advanced Member

Post by Circe640 »

By the way, the symbols on the circle control are from the font 'Pronto' used on the Pronto remote controls. If you download and install ProntoEdit from http://www.remotecentral.com, the install will install the Pronto font onto your system. It is a VERY useful set of symbols for home theater!!!
switzch

Post by switzch »

I have been trying to reproduce the Circle Button(s) in the above image with little luck. I tried to save seperate PNG files for each part of the circle, but the transparenies dont seem to work when overlapping other buttons... it works fine over the background.

How is the above circle button done?
ScottBot
Site Admin

Post by ScottBot »

I've been meaning to publish those controls, but I never seem to get around to it. I've attached a Zip that has the images.

The corner pieces are image controls and the others are button controls (double images). They're all PNG with partial transparency.
Scott