Questions

General HouseBot discussion. Any issues that don't fit into any of the other topics belong here.
Zack_

Questions

Post by Zack_ »

Hello,

I have the full version of HouseBot because I thought it would be cool to "digitize my house. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I am doing. :lol: I have read through the Help Guide in the program, and I also have read some FAQ stuff on here. I am looking just for the basic guide to starting off the program. Can someone give me a link on how to control your TV and how to turn your lights on and off? I've done some searching, but couldn't find just basic begginner stuff.

Also, do I have to buy one of the remotes from Meedio or just a universal remote that will work? Or can I just sit at my computer and click a button and turn something on/off in another room. What is the best remote to buy?

Any other help that could get me started is appreciated. Thanks! :D
hoclau

Post by hoclau »

Hi Zack_

I don't use HouseBot, so I can't help, but you should probably post this in the HouseBot category of this forum instead of here in Meedio Essentials General Discussion. There would be a better chance of someone helping you...

8) hoclau
Zack_

Post by Zack_ »

Oops my bad, I thought it was HouseBot general discussion. :oops: Can a mod move it please?